- Understand customer requirements, technically refine product specifications in order to design and propose efficient technical solutions.
- You are part of an international, agile team according to the Scrum framework and you will lead it technically and professionally.
- You lead technically demanding feasibility studies (proof of concept)
- You develop and plan low and high level designs within the scope of agile RESTful API software development projects in your team.
- You work closely with the product owner and advise him/her on technologies and architectures
- You are the top level technical expert in the team and the first point of contact for the developers
- You are responsible for the modular software designs that the team turns into robust software
Our projects are organised according to Scrum.
The applicable Technologies: API development, API gateway, microservices, Kubernetes cluster, RESTful APIs
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Open API, Swagger
Being part of the team:
Current projects consist of 7-9 team colleagues, extended with the Scrum Master and the Product Owner. You have influence on how the project develops and the opportunity to contribute to building a successful relationship with the client bringing in your own ideas and expertise. We have a choice of working at our client's site, on the mVISE premises or from your home office.